dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
My hopes and dreams are all dashed. Maybe its heaven's will, unlikely. Had guides handing over ceremony today. Its not that I hoped I would assume any ranks or anything, but a girl can dream cant she? Hey congrats to Joelene and Xue qi, the 2 new PSes. U guys rock man. Its not that i wanna be one too, but its just a dream that i thought could be fufiled if I worked hard. I made the effort. I flunked it. Maybe its a blessing in disguise. Doubt it. I really feel happy for the others, really, but i guess there's this twinge of want-ness, the want of having a PS position too. Its ok, we can all work harder next yr. =PLike that wasnt enough, the second blow came when they flashed the transparency, stating the new patrol members of 2005. Guess what, I'm in KF now. Swallow was my life, where the 4 of us, ailing, shiyan and xue qi and I shared joy and laghter, and for some reason, I became a member of KF. No one else in Swallow got out. I couldnt take it no more. My dreams, my life my world was ruined. Its still now. I gotta concntrate on my studies first. I have 4 tests this week, all of which I have not started revising for yet. I feel like my world has crashed. And to ivan, haha..good look. Love your specs. =p I g2g try figure out wad;s wrong with me now. Bye guys. JM OUT |